일산화탄소 경보기 감지기 권장 설치 장소 위치
1. 설치 권장 장소와 위치
모든 층 모든 침실, 복도, 다락, 지하실에 설치 권장. 만약 감지기가 한 개만 있다면, 모든 침실에서 사람들이 경보를 들을 수 있게 복도나 거실 중간에 설치할 것. 공간이 9m 이상의 큰 공간이라면 공간의 양쪽 끝에 설치하는 것을 추천. 주거 건물에서는 일반적으로 공간 중앙 천장에 설치하는 것을 권장함
천장에 감지기를 설치 할 때에는 벽면에서 최소 10cm 이상 떨어뜨린 위치에 설치할 것. 천장이 아닌 벽면에 설치할 경우에는 천장에서 최소 10cm 떨어져있으며 최대 30.5cm 이내인 공간에 설치할 것 (하단 그림 음영 부분 참고, DEAD AIR SPACE). 해당 부분은 공기가 순환되지 않는 공간이기 때문에 감지기가 작동되지 않을 수 있음.
나. 설치 금지 장소
먼지나 습기, 기름기가 많은 부엌, 욕실, 보일러실 등에는 일산화탄소 감지기를 설치하지 말 것. 먼지 또는 화학물질은 알람 센서를 오염시켜 오작동을 일으킬 수 있음. 보일러실 등 연료 연소 장치에서 적어도 4.5m(15ft) 떨어진 곳에 감지기를 설치할 것
난방기구의 입구, 환기구 등 공기의 흐름이 강한 곳에는 감지기를 설치하지 말 것. 커튼이나 다른 물체가 일산화탄소 감지기 센서를 막지 않도록 할 것. 아치형 천장, A 모양의 지붕 천장 등에는 감지기를 설치하지 말 것. 공기가 순환되지 않아 감지기가 작동되지 않을 수 있음.
형광등에서 적어도 0.3m(1ft) 이상 떨어진 곳에 설치할 것. 전자 노이즈는 감지기의 오작동을 유발시킬 수 있음.
극한의 온도는 감지기에 영향을 줌. 4.4도 보다 낮거나 37.8도 보다 높은 지역에는 감지기를 설치하지 말 것.
+ 화재경보기(단독경보형감지기) 종류
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Thank you for purchasing carbon monoxide alarm. This is one Single Station alarm. Please take a few minutes to thoroughly read this user's guide and save for future reference.
- LCD displayer with a blue back ground light.
- Loud 85 decibel alarm.
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor.
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AA batteries.
- The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red. LED will flash while in alarm mode.
-One 'chirp' every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds) or the unit is malfunctioning (green LED is out.).
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button, green LED will flashes once every second for one minutes and the peak alarm level will indicate on the LCD
- Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operational and reset the unit during CO alarm.
- Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
- 3 digits LCD displayer is optional. 'Err' on the LCD to indicate the unit is malfunctioning. 'Lb' on the LCD to indicate it low battery and need replacement, '999ppm." on the LCD to indicate CO level over 999ppm. If the Co leakage is less than 999ppm but over 30ppm, it would show its actual concentration Blue back light will be lighted when pressing the test botton or alarming.
- The unit will sound "chirp" and red LED flashes once as power up, with "888" displays on the LCD for 2 seconds. Then pressing the test button, the unit will sou every 5 seconds twice with red LED flashes. During the self test mode, "000" displays on the LCD for 3 minutes and then enter in normal operation mode.
- Power saving feature: The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5 seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps every minute to save the battery.
Green LED : The green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
Red LED : When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and the alarm pattern will sound.
The CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) alarm monitors the air for the presence of Co. The alarm will sound and be accompanied by the flashing red LED light when there are high levels of CO present
CAUTION: This alarm will only indicate the presence of monoxide at the sensor. Carbon monoxide gas may present at other area.
Power Supply : 3 AA size 1.5V batteries
Sensitivity & Time :
50ppm, alarms within 60-90 minutes
100ppm, alarms within 10-40 minutes
300ppm, alarms within 3 minutes
Standby Current : <50Ua (without LCD) : <200uA (with LCD)
Alarm Current : <75mA
Operation Ambient Condition : 5-40°C, 20-90%R.H.
Installation Guide :
IMPORTANT: THIS ALARM MUST BE MOUNTED ON A WALL INSTALL ONLY AS DETAILED!
A. Recommended Installation Locations :
We recommend the installation of a CO Alarm in the following locations.
For maximum protection we suggest an alarm be installed on each level of a multilevel home including every bedroom, hallways, finished attics and basements. Put alarm at both ends of bedroom hallway or large room if hallway or room is more than 30ft (9.1m) long. If you have only one alarm, ensure it is placed in the hallway outside of the mains area, or in the main bedroom. Verify the alarm can be heard in all sleeping areas.
Locate an alarm in every room where someone sleeps with the door closed. The closed door may prevent the alarm from waking the sleeper. Mounting the alarm on the ceiling in the center of the room places it closest to all points in the room. Ceiling mounting is preferred in ordinary residential construction. When mounitng an alarm on the ceiling, locate it at a minimum of 4"(10cm) from the side wall (see Diagram A). If installing the alarm on the wall, at a minimum of 4"(10cm) and a maxium of 12"(30.5cm) below the ceiling (See diagram below).
B. Where Not to Install :
Do not install in garages, kitchens, furnace rooms or bathrooms! INSTALL AT LEAST 15 FEET AWAY FROM ANY FUEL BURNING APPLIANCE
Do not install within 3ft(0.9m) of the following : The door to a kitchen, or a bathroom that contains a rub or shower, forced air ducts used for heating or cooling, ceiling or whole house ventilating fans, or other high air flow areas. Avoid excessively dusty, dirty or greasy areas. Dust, grease or household chemicals contaminate the alarm's sensors, causing it to not operate properly.
Place the alarm where drapes or other objects will not block the sensor. CO must be able to reach the sensors to accurately detect these conditions. Do not install in peaks of vaulted ceiling, 'A' frame ceilings or gabled roofs. Keep out of damp and humid areas.
Install at least one foot away from fluorescent lights, electronic noise may cause nuisance alarms. Extreme temperatures will affect the sensitivity of the CO Alarm. Do not install in areas where the temperature is colder than 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4 Celsius) or hotter than 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 Celsius). Place away from doors and windows that open to the outside.
Mounting Instructions :
1. Remove the mounting bracket from the back of the alarm by twisting the alarm.
2. After selecting the proper location for your CO Alarm, drilling two 05.0mm holes in the ceiling or wall vertically with the distance of 60mm and inserting one plastic insert into the holes, then attaching the bracket to the plastic insert with the arrow down to the ground and screwing tightly two screws in the two inserts.
3. Matching the arrow on the back of the alarm with the arrow on the bracket to snap the alarm on the bracket by twisting the alarm
Testing the Alarm
CAUTION : Due to the loudness (85 decibels) of the alarm, always stand an arms length away from the unit when testing
The test/reset button has two purposes. It tests the unit's electronics and reset the unit during CO alarm. After installation, TEST THE UNITS ELECTRONICS by pressing the test button for five seconds. A series of beeps will sound. If the unit chirps and red LED flashes once every 30 seconds with green LED not flashing once every 30 seconds, that means the unit is malfunctioning. You need to return the unit to our agent for repairing.
If the alarm is sounding, pressing the button will silence the alarm for several minutes. After the duration, if the co condition that caused the alert continues, the alarm will reactivate. The duration spans from 2 minutes to 6 minutes. The unit needs to be tested weekly! If at anytime it does not perform as described, verify power is connected correctly and that the battery doesn't need replacing. Clean dust and other buildup off the unit. If it still doesn't operate properly call our agent.
Press the test button for several seconds to test unit's electronics. The alarm will sound. If the unit chirp once every 30 seconds with green LED out or 'Err' is displaying on the LCD, that means the unit is malfunctioning. You must return the unit to our agent for repairing
If the alarm is sounding, pressing the button will silence the alarm for several minutes. After the duration, if the Co condition that caused the alert continues, the alarm will reactivate. If the CO level keeps from 70ppm to 200ppm, the duration is around 5 minutes. If the CO level keeps over 200ppm, the duration is zero, i.e. the unit will sound soon. If the CO level keeps below 70ppm, the unit will not reactivate longer.
Alarm Memory Feature
If you leave home for long time and during the period the unit ever alarms, after you return and press the button for several seconds, green LED will flashes once every seconds and the peak alarm level will indicate on the LCD to alert you there is one CO alarm occurs. You should check the possible CO source and to resolve it. Pressing the button again, the unit will return to normal condition or return to normal condition in one minute automatically.
LED indicator Operation
Red LED : Red Led will flash in conjunction with the alarm beep. Therefore, the red LED will flash during a CO alarm, a low battery mode chirp and a malfunction status. As you install the battery on the unit, the unit will sound 'chirp' to indicate the battery installed properly.
Green LED : Green LED flashes once every 30 seconds to indicate proper operation and it is out to indicate malfunctioning.
What To Do IF The Alarm Sounds
If alarm sounds :
1) Call your emergency services.
2) Immediately move to fresh air - outdoors or by an open door/window. Do a head count to check that all persons are accounted for. Do not reenter the premises nor move away from the open door/window until the emergency services responders have arrived, the premises have been aired out, and your alarm remains in its normal condition.
Never restart the source of a CO problem until it has been fixed. NEVER IGNORE THE ALARM!
The CO sensor sensitivity and setting is :
50ppm, within 60 to 90 minutes;
100ppm, within 10 to 40 minutes;
300ppm, within 3 minutes
This carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide gas from ANY source of combustion. It is NOT designed to detect any other gas.
Fire departments, most utility companies will perform CO inspections, some may charge for this service.
If battery failure is detected the unit will chirp' one time. This cycle will occur once every 30 seconds.
CAUTION: YOUR ALARM IS SEALED AND THE COVER IS NOT REMOVABLE!
To replace the battery you must first remove the alarm from the screws then open the battery door, then you can directly replace the battery.
After installing or changing the battery. reinstall your alarm. Test your alarm by using the test button and check that the red LED flashing once every 30 seconds.
Replace battery with qualified brands.
CAUTION: Don't press test/reset button while installing batteries. Otherwise, the unit will not work.
To keep your CO Alarm in good working order, please follow these simple steps:
Verify the unit's alarm and LED light operation by pushing the test button once a week.
Remove the unit from mounting bracket and vacuum the alarm cover and vents with a soft brush attachment once a month to remove dust and dirt.
REINSTALL IMMMEDIATELY AFTER CLEANING AND THEN TEST USING THE TEST/RESET BUTTON!
Never use detergents or other solvents to clean the unit.
Avoid spraying air fresheners, hair spray, or other aerosols near the CO Alarm
Do not paint the unit. Paint will seal the vents and interfere with the sensor's ability to detect Co. Never attempt to disassemble the unit or clean inside. This action will void your warranty.
WARNING : Reinstall the CO Alarm as soon as possible to assure continuous protection.
When household cleaning supplies or similar contaminates are used, the area must be well ventilated. The following substances can affect the CO sensor and may cause false readings and damage to the sensor: Methane, propane, iso-butane, iso-propanol, ethyl acetate, hydrogen sulfide dioxides, and alcohol based products, paints.thinner, solvents, adhesives, hair spray, after shave, perfume, and some cleaning agents.
Carbon Monoxide Safety Information
Symptoms of CO poisoning
Initial carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms are similar to the flu with no fever and can include dizziness, severe headaches, nausea, vomiting and disorientation. Everyone is susceptible but experts agree that unborn babies, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with heart or respiratory problems are especially vulnerable. If symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are experienced seek medical attention immediately. Co poisoning can be determined by a carboxyhemoglobin test.
The following symptoms are related to CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING and should be discussed with ALL members of the household :
1. Mild Exposure : Slight headache, nausea, vomiting,
fatigue (often described as 'Flu-like symptoms).
2. Medium Exposure : Severe throbbing headache, drowsiness, confusion, fast heat rate.
3. Extreme Exposure : Unconsciousness, convulsions,cardiorespiratory failure, death.
1. Insert 3pcs of 1.5V AA batteries, then both green and red light will flash once. In the meantime, the buzer will make a sound like "Di accompanying with the screen showing"888".
2. Press the test button, the screen will show "000". Meanwhile, the red light will flash accompanying with 4 short beeps like "DiDiDiDi". It will make 4 beeps again after 5 seconds. Then it will enter into the standby status after 3 minutes (Pls note that the device will detect carbon monoxide only after 3 mins and the number will disappear.
3.After the device enters into standby status, the green light will flash every 30 seconds (since the flash speed is very fast, pls try to look it carefully in the dark place).
다른 일산화탄소 경보기 감지기 권장 설치 위치 및 메뉴얼